Have you thought about your look for the Graduation, last minute Prom or the summer? Well fear not! Le Chic has got you covered with a few boards with the latest beauty trends to get your creative beauty juices flowing, Enjoy!
For Two-Tone Lips:
- Apply Beta Lip Tar to the upper lip.
- With a fresh brush, apply Anime Lip Tar to the lower lip.
Courtesy of Sephora
Blue Liner, Bold Brows and a Matte Red Kisser for Graduation Night
Strong Brow Tips:
- Stick to powders, not pencils.
- Brush powder on your hairs, not your skin.
- Focus pigment on the outer two-thirds of your brows.
- Mix your colors.
Courtesy of PopSugar
Warm and Neutral Day Look for Graduation or Prom
For this Look:
- Take a brown shadow and line your bottom lid.
- Brush out to edge of lid.
- No liner.
- Apply a sheer neutral color lip gloss.
- Finish with brown mascara on top lashes only.
What beauty look will you rock the most this summer?